Do you want to become our Innovation Intern and help us leap-frog the aquaculture industry with satellite technology from Norway?
Job title: Innovation Intern
Dynaspace is a Norwegian company that has expertise in the field of aerial identification and monitoring of aquaculture operations and creates deep insights into spatial distribution and past performance of aquaculture operations on a large scale using satellite-image derived information and proprietary software and algorithms. Dynaspace provides real time global information on shrimp farming through our InsightSPHERE cloud-based platform. Dynaspace was founded in 2018, with offices in Marineholmen Science Park in Bergen, Norway, and has 2 employees as of January 2021.
We offer you a position as Innovation Intern in Dynaspace, in our offices in Bergen, starting as soon as possible. You will join our team and have end-to-end responsibility for business development and generating new business opportunities with focus on preparing cash flow and liquidity forecasts, market research, marketing, and mapping customers and potential investors. Some day-to-day tasks are expected.
- Master’s degree in innovation, entrepreneurship, business administration, or other relevant business development background. Relevant experience can make up for formal education
- Language requirement: Fluent in English (both written and verbally)
Nice to haves:
- Relevant work experience
- Language: Norwegian (both written and verbally)
- Knowledge of south-east asian languages and business culture
- Knowledge about, and network in the shrimp or aquaculture industry
- You are good at identifying customers needs and are problem solving minded
- You are energetic, organized, goal driven, and flexible
- You are good at presenting complex topics in a simple manner
- You have a positive attitude, are self-driven and open-minded
What we offer:
- Opportunity to advance to a full time position
- A great dynamic working environment with an enthusiastic team
- Flexible working hours
To apply to this job, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please contact Mats on email@example.com or +47 93421480. CV and covering letter will be treated according to our GDPR policy.