Do you want to become our Head of Sales and help us leap-frog the shrimp industry with satellite technology from Norway?
Job title: Head of Sales
Dynaspace is a private Norwegian company that provides the shrimp industry with key production data. By using computer vision, proprietary machine learning algorithms, and Dynaspace’s multispectral satellite image processing capabilities, Dynaspace is able to provide real time global information on shrimp farming through our InsightSPHERE cloud-based platform. Dynaspace was founded in 2018, with offices in Marineholmen Science Park in Bergen, Norway. Dynaspace has 2 employees as of September 2020.
We offer you a position as Head of Sales in Dynaspace, in our offices in Bergen, starting as soon as possible. You will join our team and have end-to-end responsibility for making sales, maintaining customer relationships, and generating new business opportunities. You will be representing Dynaspace to our customers which are primarily medium and large businesses, governments, and non-governmental organisations. Some travelling to primarily south-east Asia, attending various trade-shows and conferences is expected.
- B2B and/or B2G international sales experience
- Proven track record from outbound sales, and experience with CRM systems
- Language requirement: Fluent in English (both written and verbally)
Nice to haves:
- Experience from service and/or software sales
- Language: Norwegian (both written and verbally)
- Knowledge of south-east asian languages and business culture
- Knowledge about, and network in the shrimp or aquaculture industry
- You are good at identifying customers needs and are problem solving minded
- You are energetic, organized, goal driven, and flexible
- You are good at presenting complex topics in a simple manner
- You have a positive attitude, are self-driven and open-minded
What we offer:
- Opportunity to advance and be more strategic
- A great dynamic working environment with an enthusiastic team
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation with stock options, pension and insurance benefits
To apply to this job, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please contact Mats on email@example.com or +47 93421480. CV and covering letter will be treated according to our GDPR policy.