Do you want to become our Data Science Developer and help us leap-frog the aquaculture industry with satellite technology from Norway?
Job title: Data Science Developer
Dynaspace is a Norwegian company that has expertise in the field of aerial identification and monitoring of aquaculture operations and creates deep insights into spatial distribution and past performance of aquaculture operations on a large scale using satellite-image derived information and proprietary software and algorithms. Dynaspace provides real time global information on shrimp farming through our InsightSPHERE cloud-based platform. Dynaspace was founded in 2018, with offices in Marineholmen Science Park in Bergen, Norway, and has 2 employees as of January 2021.
We offer you a part time position as Data Science Developer in Dynaspace, in our offices in Bergen, starting as soon as possible. You will join our team in developing computer vision software to detect and process information about the aquaculture industry, based on remote sensing satellite data and with the aid of machine learning, object and boundary detection. You will have end-to-end responsibility for complex projects that encompass the work of other engineers as well as your own contribution.
- Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other relevant science or engineering background. Relevant experience can make up for formal education
- Experience with Python, Linux, Git, object detection, and machine learning
- Language requirement: Fluent in English (both written and verbally)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with other programming languages
- Portfolio of previous projects you have worked on
- Language: Norwegian (both written and verbally)
- You are energetic, organized, goal driven, and flexible
- You are good at presenting complex topics in a simple manner
- You can take a complex feature, break it down into sub-tasks, and complete it with ease
- You have a positive attitude, are self-driven and open-minded
What we offer:
- Opportunity to advance to a full time position
- A great dynamic working environment with an enthusiastic team
- Flexible working hours
To apply to this job, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com. For questions, please contact Mats on firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 93421480. CV and covering letter will be treated according to our GDPR policy.